//NAME

Disclaimer
You've visited to YOUR URL HERE.
Do tag before live my blog.
Please don't COPY anything without my permission!
if you want anything just ASK.
thanks for visiting here ! ^_^ ( replace with your own disclaimer)


Blod Underline strike

The Big Boss


HELLO WORLD my name is ugly betty RaRa. I'm from tuttt*. my age is under 18. i like to eat spaghetti ! and proud to be myself. ( replace with your own profile)

FOLLOW Dashboard




Say Hello here !

put your cbox here. width: 210, height: 75.
Flying back







date kami

 السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
aliah happy .
sebab.??
dapat meet my supe man
si munced olie
a.k.a papa ku gee.mok

happy macam baru jatuh cinta sekali lagi
sebab dah lama kita orang tak jumpa
kita pegi makan
then
pergi main snuker
kesian kat kawan-kawan olie tuh
asyik kalah jew dengan olie
hehe

i really love him
ahamad shahril bin norlee
u are my best i my life
i hope u love me too sayang

tapi


masa lieeya date
olie saket perot
tak makan
and lieeya
tak tahu nak buat apew
(penting kan diri time tuh)
lieeya mintak maaf sangat-sangat kat olie
sebab lieeya 
olie GASTRIK

but lieeya tak sengaja
tapi
kita hadapi bersama-sama
kan papa ..